Patrick Enterprises Corporation’s welders are trained and certified in meeting the welding requirements of AWS D1.1. All welders are certified to a minimum, 3/4” thick in mild steel, with several lead welders being certified in Unlimited Thickness and All Positions Welding. Patrick Enterprises Corporation also has the technical capabilities for weld fixture design and manufacturing. Patrick Enterprises Corporation has the ability and capabilities to handle almost any welding situation. From small weldments that can fit in your hand, to larger weldments ranging up to 10 tons.
- All weld bays are equipped with Heavy Duty Weld Tables.
- All weld bays have Bulk Gas Lines for main Co2 usage, which saves valuable weld time and eliminates cylinder change over by welders.
- All weld bays have Oxy/Fuel Cutting Units, for Pre-heating & Post-heating.
- (12) Mig-Welding Machines and work center bays
(Esab, Miller, and Hobart)
Machines ranging from 300 Amps To 600 Amps; Wire Sizes .025, .035. & .06 in solid and flux-cored
- (2) Ransome Weld Positioners
90-degree tilt, and 360-degree turntable
- Tig Capabilities
1/8 – 1/2 stainless and aluminum